16 June 2006

Somewhat normal

I took the "are you normal" test -- very scientific -- and according to it I am 56 percent normal. I love these quizzes. Here's their very scientific description of my normalness:

Wonderful Eccentric
You've earned the title of wonderful eccentric, and while you're not a wild, gun slinging maverick, you certainly like to follow your own way. Of course, you probably don't think of yourself as eccentric. As Einstein might say, "It's all relative."

Are you normal? Find out at Chatterbean.

3 comments:

Eclectchick said...

I still am reeling from learning that although we're in the same "Wonderful Eccentric" category, you scored HIGHER in eccentricity than I did. Wow. I feel so . . . normal.

Sophzilla said...

Well it wasn't a scientific test!

Eclectchick said...

Says you.