23 June 2006

It smells different, now

Yesterday I ran out of my favorite perfume, Coco Mademoiselle. Unlike what I've worn in the past, it's slightly spicy and not at all sweet.

This morning I found a bottle of Estee Lauder Pleasures in my closet. I've loved this perfume for years. Thankfully I would not have to start my day sans smell! I sprayed it on and almost immediately got a headache. It smelled sweet and syrupy, like an adult version of Love's Baby Soft. It is supposed to be floral but is like the difference between the flavor of an actual peach and artificially flavored peach candy.

1 comment:

Eclectchick said...

So what's next? More Coco or something new? Hmmmmmm.

I love perfume. I've worn the same one (Amarige de Givenchy) for probably a decade. I found it when I was in Paris for the first time. Back then, it was only available in France, and that was a requirement when I picked it out. Sadly, you can buy it here in the States now, too. But I love it so much, I've never stopped wearing it.