22 July 2006

Car Talk funnies

I was listening to Car Talk today and heard a rather funny list (about Car Talk here).

Normally the "you might be [fill in the blank] if" lists aren't very clever (e.g., you might be from Minnesota if...). But this one made me laugh out loud. Maybe it was because the car guys were giggling and guffawing through the whole thing. The list was "you might be white trash (armer Weisser) if your friend's last words were." Some highlights (full list):
  • I wonder where the mother bear is?
  • Watch this
  • That's odd
  • Nice doggie
  • What does this button do?

1 comment:

rigtenzin said...

These guys are wonderful. I love to listen to them. Sometimes I have a project going on the weekend and listen to an entire show. But usually, I only catch little bits of their shows. I've read one of their books. It was as fun as listening to them on the air.