05 July 2006

Bugs, bugs, bugs

Except for Germany losing in the semifinals, I had a lovely weekend in Alexandria.

When I saw my youngest niece Kessa (she's going to be three) she yelled, "We have matching bracelets!" Well, they are both made out of beads.

After our family's July 4 picnic, Cale, Kessa and I went looking for bugs, etc. under rocks in my Mom's gardens. Bugs give me the shivers but it was fun watching them search. Cale (who is 6) wanted photos of everything we found and made me promise that I would send them to him. I have some really disgusting photos of ants and larvae. I won't post them here but I'm sure Cale will love them!

6 comments:

Eclectchick said...

We want larvae.
We want larvae.
We want larvae.

Anonymous said...

Maria,

I'm venturing out to see if I know how to leave you a message on your blog. I really enjoy reading your blog...thank you for taking the time to write. I love the bug story. I have bug stamps and a bug picture frame...I don't much care for touching bugs, but I do think the are great!!

I hope you get this message...Heidi

Eclectchick said...

Waiting
Waiting
Waiting . . .

Julia said...

I want bugs, too!

rigtenzin said...

My kids want to see larvae.

Sophzilla said...

OK, OK! I'll get the larvae on there. Thanks for your post Heidi!