07 April 2006

Gummi bacon

Archie McPhee has the best collection of oddities I've ever seen (e.g., brain gelatin mold, ceramic smoking baby, world's largest underpants, seven deadly sins wristbands, avenging unicorn playset).

Today I found gummi bacon on the Archie site. I'm a big fan of most things gummi but I'm not sure about this. I do like the bacon bandages and wrapping paper. I think I'll pass on the air freshener. It looks funny but I think the smell would drive me batty.

I haven't been able to find the gummi rats in months (except to buy them in bulk online). Cale and Tori have been asking for them. Maybe I can placate them with gummi meat.

This would be perfect for EclectChick and Christopher (act surprised on your birthdays!).

3 comments:

Julia said...

Again and again I'm surprised about the strange things that exist:-)
Thanks for commenting! I really like your blog!

Eclectchick said...

That's not funny. (SNORT!)

Anonymous said...

No! No! Say it isn't so!

C.

P.S. A donation to the Humane Society would be nice, however.