17 March 2006

Job follies

I have a frenetic job. It's rather varied and I like that. Helps me from getting bored. And believe me, no one wants to see me bored. Crabby, crabby! Here's what I've done so far this morning:
  • Reviewed and edited a couple of news releases.
  • Chatted with a colleague about the process for setting up her program's Web site as well as a market survey to test the idea.
  • Reviewed a database we're using for a news release.
  • Created an event budget (pretty funny considering my math skills -- thank God for Excel and formulas).
  • Looked at the dog of the day. It's painful. Why do people dress up their pets?
  • And lastly, spilled soda on my desk. (On Fridays I start drinking early. A friend once told me that I'm the only person she knows who is addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper).

No comments: