10 May 2006

Bacon (Speck)

I while back I was at dinner and my date asked, "How do you feel about bacon?" I have honestly never been asked this question before. That question stayed in my mind longer than he did.

Maybe because of that sillily intriguing question I noticed a link to iheartbacon.blogspot.com. Who can read that there is an I Love Bacon site and not follow the link? On it the author outlines the bacon ranking system he/she developed. It includes: pork flavor, sugar, salt, smoke, fat and texture. I find this incredibly funny.

3 comments:

Eclectchick said...

How do you feel about bacon? What dating handbook has that dude been reading? That has random written all over it.

Sophzilla said...

He was a little too goofy.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel about dates who ask odd questions?

C.