15 September 2005

Was ist heute auf der Fahrbahn?

Was ist heute auf der Fahrbahn? (What's on the highway today?) I often listen to German radio online while at work. It's mostly music with a little news and traffic thrown in. Almost every day the traffic person mentions some item on the highway that drivers need to avoid -- a trunk, a dark blue van, a person, a bike rider, a piece of a tire, an object. I'm a little disappointed on the days when there are no out-of-place items. Today there are Personen auf der Fahrbahn (people on the highway).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whose House Rules are those?

My nieces and nephews have a House Rules list that's twice as long. Their mom was not amused when I had them stand by to point at their favorite rules to break.

And what is *your* favorite rule to break, Sophzilla? Enquiring minds want to know!

Sophzilla said...

The rules are for my nephew. He can't read yet. Maybe my sister-in-law should have written bigger.