30 September 2005

I embrace my geekness

Last night was the first session of German conversation 3. It was so fun! The teacher is from Germany and spoke only German. We spoke only in German as well. The class is small, nine people, and there are several very funny people in it. It was a lovely way to spend my birthday! I embrace my geekness!

Yesterday my brother Mike called me and my nieces Tori and Katy sang happy birthday to me. It was the sweetest thing! Made my whole day. And my day was great to begin with!

Tonight I continue the celebrations with a lovely chinesisches Essen (Chinese dinner) with the Hs, my Switzerland traveling companions. Then it's off to Alexandria to celebrate with my parents. Isn't it appropriate to celebrate your birthday for as many days as you have years? That's what I'm shooting for.

Can you tell I work in communication? (Could I end more sentences in prepositions?)

My fortune cookie yesterday: " The mysterious side of your nature makes you most alluring." I like that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forget, sophzilla, that every fortune ends with "in bed." Doesn't that make your fortune all the more alluring???