29 September 2005

Am I bad dog owner?


Am I a bad dog owner? Sophie has no outfits. (The picture at right is not her!) She has no Halloween costume, custom furniture, jewelry or shoes.









While I don't read Dog Fancy, I do read and love The Bark magazine (how could I read a magazine with fancy in the title?). It's a fun, hip dog magazine. As an added bonus, in the back there are ads for all sorts of goofy, expensive accessories. Does your dog need an armoire for his/her outfits? Don't you and your dog need matching sweaters? Look no more. (If you're feeling less than spry, go to the smiling dog page. It will cheer you up.)

I also love the Three Dog Bakery. In the New Orleans store, when it reopens, you can buy a Mardi Gras King Cake for your dog. (No baby in the dog cake.)

Matt Rinard
is a New Orleans artist who does the poster each year for the Mardi Gras dog parade. I first found his paintings when wandering through the French Quarter and was immediately smitten. His pop art paintings are very funny if your a dog or cat lover with a sense of whimsy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a handsome black greyhound boy who would love to meet your charming little oreo girl . . .

MeisenKaiser said...

Schönes Foto! :-) Wenn Du Lust hast und neben dem Deutsch auch etwas Niederländisch verstehst (es ist ja schon etwas ähnlich), schau' doch mal beim "Hippe Hond" ("Hipper Hund") vorbei - http://www.hippehond.nl
Könnte Dir gefallen...
:-)

Sophzilla said...

Vielen dank! Die Website gefaellt mir! (www.hippehond.nl) Es gibt viel fuer den verwoehnte Hund!