29 September 2005

It's my 40th birthday!


I'm having a great 40th birthday today! The photo is of my Gerburtstagtisch -- all the lovely cards and items from my fabulous co-workers. (Including my very own jumbo honey bun!) I work with such a great group! I'm going to really enjoy reading and putting this book to use: How to Rule the World, A Handbook for the Aspiring Dictator. It's nice to have something to fall back on if this gig doesn't work out.

It's a beautiful day today and I start German conversation class tonight. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Maria!!!!!!

Hey - it's Hobbs' birthday next week (the 6th). The two of you have the same Zodiac sign!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Maria! You're the best. Much love and magic for the next year.

XO,
Christopher