30 October 2006

Annoying Monday

This morning I really wanted coffee so I made some in my lovely presspot. The coffee at work tastes really bitter. You need about 1/2 milk to make it drinkable.

Traffic was horrid I wasn't paying to close attention to my coffee cup. It tipped over and spilled all over the passenger seat before I noticed. A nice coffee puddle. This was especially nice since I am carpooling today. Sally had to sit in the backseat. All the way to work the lovely coffee smell taunted me as it soaked into the seat.

2 comments:

rigtenzin said...

Ummmm. French press.

It sounds like a real mess. You'll probably need a new car. It's like a smoker's car now -- you will have to sell it at a big loss.

Sophzilla said...

Thanks Rigtenzin, that makes me feel much better! :) The seat is still wet and it looks, well, horrible.