21 August 2006

Operation... whatever I feel like

Another blog I read referred to Ernie's blog, particularly the post on the invasion of Panama, Operation Just Cause. Brilliant!

In a similar vein, I am so sick of Bush's catch-all excuse, "That's what the terrorists would want." Something you don't want to do? Boss wants the project done earlier? Spouse won't cooperate? Get your way by using "That's what the terrorists want," or similar. With the five-year anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001 approaching, it's going to get worse. If I was a survivor or lost someone on that day I would be furious with the way he uses the memory of that day.

OK, rant over now. Putting away my soap box.

2 comments:

Eclectchick said...

Where do you store your soapbox? Mine is REALLY big, maybe I need a small, stashable one - like yours.

Hmmmm, travel size soapboxes? Where can I buy one?

Sophzilla said...

My soapbox is quite large but collapses into a handy, totable size. And it sets up in about 10 seconds. ;)