04 September 2006

Virtual threats and inflated sense of self

Sometimes you get tired of bugging people for things you need. Enter the Mobster Threat Generator. No more, "Could I have that report by the end of the day?" or "When can you update that information?" A picture says a 1,000 words, especially if the picture is of mobster Lucky Luciano, the father of modern organized crime in the U.S.

Once everyone is doing whatever you say, whenever you ask, it's time to flaunt your power with the Offical Seal Generator. You can download the image or get it officially printed onto a refrigerator magnet or sticker.

(SurveyMonkey is a Web tool we use at work. I love it and have been know to say "I want to be SurveyMonkey certified!" There is no such certification available. But now, at least, I have an official seal.)

3 comments:

Eclectchick said...

I made a seal! It's been a big hit with my cronies here. They're cutting it out and proudly wearing it . . .

Visit me to see my fabulous seal!

Sophzilla said...

OOoooh, you've started an office something. A little undercurrent of unrest. Congratulations!

Eclectchick said...

My middle name is subversive.