29 October 2005

Strong Bad

I think I'm getting a cold. I could probably sleep around the clock. Not like the The Cheat in the latest Strong Bad e-mail. (Click on "sb emails" at the bottom of the page.) Mmmm... suudsu.

I don't know what it is about Strong Bad that I like so well. His goofy headwear? His Ed Grimley pants? His goofy voice? His horrible personality? He's an awful character and extremely funny. Kind of like Bill Murray in Ground Hog Day. Or Basil Fawlty.

Sometimes I think it would be fun to be an enormous jerk for just one day. Maybe it's more fun to think about than to actually do. Like the passive-aggressive drops we came up with at work. (A play off the book How Full Is Your Bucket): "I like you a lot more now than I used to." "You look really nice, today."

On a completely different note, Reformation Day fun. And, wild boars running amok in Seoul.

No comments: