24 October 2005

Head, so very heavy

Finished up a long, stressful weekend of work events. There were two big to-dos. I had loads of logistical responsibilities. The funniest part was on Sunday when I had to line up about 75 people for a procession. I had to ring a bell and wave my hands above my head yelling, "We're going to start lining up now." One of the few days I wished I was taller.

Both of the events went off very well. However today it feels like someone went at my brain with a whisk. This afternoon I had to make a presentation. I'm hoping that I didn't come off as a drug addict.

On a similar note, it's time to start looking for ways to gross out the kiddies for Halloween.
I'm not sure if the bleeding brain would make them laugh or freak. It's probably a little late to order my mold anyway. Oh well, maybe next year. You don't need a mold to make realistic-looking fake blood or eyeballs.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! That bleeding brain is PRICELESS!!!!! Wherever did you find that photo??