12 October 2005

75% of people aren't crazy

Do you send your pet postcards when you are on vacation?

Yes 9%



No 75%



Maybe next time. 15%

From a very scientific poll on the Dog of the Day site.

Was is heute auf der Fahrbahn? Ein Kasten (a box).

At last! The CBC settled its labor issue and "As It Happens" will be back on. This news geek is doing the happy dance! I love the mixture of the news and the odd.

Who's surprised that Karl Rove spoke to James Dobson a few days before Bush nominated the latest Supreme Court justice? Why hasn't Rove been fired? (Sign the petition to have Bush keep his promise to fire whoever disclosed the identity of the undercover CIA agent!)

My latest favorite joke. (Truly snortworthy.) Donald Rumsfeld and George Bush are having a meeting and Donald Rumsfeld says, “Mr. President, I have some bad news. Two Brazilian have been killed in Iraq.” The President all of a sudden yells, “Oh, my God! No!!! Not two Brazilian!! Lord, No!”

Rumsfeld says, “Mr. President, I didn’t know you would be this upset.” President, with head in hands, moaning, “Oh, dear God. Two Brazilian. No!!!” Rumsfeld is very concerned and asks, “Is there anything I can do, Mr. President.” George Bush asks, “Yes. Now… tell me. Exactly, how many is in a Brazilian?”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do the polls say about people with pet iguanas? I always send Igor postcards and sometimes I take him on vacation with me. He has a gold leash and custom jewelry. Very classy!