- Project 10 to the 100th is a call for ideas to change the world by helping as many people as possible.
- Google has committed $10 million to make the projects happen. "Our goal is to help as many people as possible. So remember, money may provide a jumpstart, but the idea is the thing."
- Send in your idea by Oct. 20.
- Vote for the finalists beginning Jan. 27. (Sign up for a reminder to vote.)
- "May those who help the most win."
How many people use Google to search, send/receive e-mail, blog, etc.? And those millions of those people find out about this great project. And some of them submit awesome ideas to change the world. I'm overwhelmed by the coolness.