05 February 2007

I'm not coming out of the house

It is -18F (-27C) at my house this morning. Poor Sophie. Her paws freeze up in this weather. She must think we're in hell. If this keeps up I'm going to have to buy her some boots.

I'm really tempted to work at home today. Unfortunately, I have a couple of meetings that I have to attend. I'll see how many sweaters and pairs of pants I can pile on today. I'll look like the Michelin man but I'll be warm.

My colleague Laura just called. The temperature in my cube -- which I fondly refer to as the meat locker -- is 49F (9C). Good Lord.

3 comments:

shawnkielty said...

I hate it when that happens,

~moe~ said...

Your cube was always cold. I don't know how you do it. Do you have a space heater? Do you have heat packs? Stay warm!

Sophzilla said...

I have two space heaters!