01 November 2006

Halloween!

What a fun Halloween! I took two of my nieces trick-or-treating. It was horribly cold and windy but they didn't mind. They got a huge candy haul. When I was little you'd get one, maybe two, pieces at each house. Not so anymore. They would get wads of candy at each house.

My witch's hat wouldn't stay on because of the wind so I wore a stocking cap instead. I didn't look much like a witch then so I said I worked at the Starbucks in Uptown. You can only see one of the girls here. The other one is too easily identifiable in her princess costume (the Web sometimes attracts too many freaks for full identification of children).



Sophie had many little hands touching her and urging her to her tricks. And of course, there was Billy. It's like a World Wrestling Federation match when Billy and Sophie get together. It's all in fun but they can sound quite ferocious. It used to scare the kids but now they yell "dog fight!"





4 comments:

rigtenzin said...

Nice photos? I'm surprised how scary you look.

Is your niece a Contra rebel?

Sophzilla said...

I can be very scary when I put my mind to it! :) My niece definitely looked like she was up to some nasty mischief!

Dang! I missed the opportunity to teach her about rebel movements in Central and South America!

Eclectchick said...

I still wish Sophie had worn a costume. She looks a bit wary of the niecester.

Sophzilla said...

She's amazingly patient with the little ones!