19 November 2005

Sabado gigante!

Had a brilliant time with Lorelee running around Chicago last weekend. It was one big shop, eat 'n chat. Saw Pride & Prejudice -- the new one. It's fabulous! Pure swoonage. The actors are different than my preferred version (A&E, 6 hours) but were good. I will see it again and again.

Crate and Barrel is the mother ship. So many housewares! So many gadgets you didn't know you needed. Condiment spoons, soy sauce dishes, cherry pitters.

If I ever go to death row, I will request Ann Sather's cinnamon rolls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo, Sophzilla. Noooooooo!!! The new P & P is P.U. and Pukey!!!!

Safe and average - that's all I have to say. Oh, and that Keira Knightley is not, NOT, Elizabeth Bennett.

Beautiful scenery, and the music was lovely. Oh, and costumes were great. Otherwise, I'll stick with the Brit Firth and Ehle version.