14 November 2005

Evidence of nerdiness

I take copious notes. Pretty much always. Why?
  • It helps me to listen better
  • I can read them and learn from them later!
  • Helps me not to get bored or fall asleep
  • I'm a knowledge geek -- "I must learn and remember all!"

Ever since I returned from Switzerland -- in July! -- if I crave anything, I crave chinese food. (And no, I'm not pregnant.) So, I've been getting a lot of fortunes lately. If I like them, I keep them. Here are two recent favorites.

  • You have a reputation for being straightforward and honest.
  • Your love life will be happy and fulfilling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, personally, I still can fall asleep whilst taking notes. It's really fun to see those areas later. Usually the beginning of a letter, then cascading into a line down the page.