11 November 2005

Not-so-nice co-worker

These have gone round and round e-mail. I picked out my favorites. (I keep the list in my Palm for handy reference.)

Things you'd love to say at work
  • I can see your point, but I still think you're full of crap.
  • I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
  • I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
  • Ahhh... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...
  • Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
  • Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
  • What am I? Flypaper for freaks!
  • Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
  • Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
  • Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
  • Oh I get it... like humor... but different.

No comments: