10 November 2005

All about me

Five things I want to do before I die.
  • Travel to Turkey
  • Travel to the Middle East
  • Take my nieces and nephew on a big trip
  • Speak near-fluent German
  • Live in another country for awhile
Five things I can do
  • Play piano
  • Paint
  • Laugh a lot (often including snortage)
  • Speak German -- poorly but I digress
  • Plan
Five things I cannot do
  • Snap the fingers on my left hand
  • Most math in my head
  • Whistle
  • Enjoy football
  • Reach the high cupboards without a stool
Five things that would attract me to a potential mate
  • Sense of humor
  • Intellectual curiosity
  • Confidence
  • Kindness
  • Open-minded spirituality
Five things I say most often
  • Lovely!
  • Super!
  • Oh, for the love of Pete!
  • Rats! (When something goes wrong.)
  • Blah, blah, blah Ginger (usually used to make fun of myself when I've been talking too much)
Five celebrity crushes
  • Colin Firth
  • Jeremy Northam
  • Ciaran Hinds (Watch "Persuasion" and you'll see what I mean.)
  • Herbert Groenemeyer (Listen to "Land Unter," "Marie" and "Der Weg." If you don't develop a crush you must have a heart of stone.)
  • Scott Simon (intellect, humor and public radio)
Five things/people that make me laugh
  • Sophzilla
  • My nieces and nephew
  • David Sedaris
  • Monty Python
  • The Simpsons
I stole this idea from Dash. Thanks Miss Dash!

No comments: