Via the The New Yorker
- ginned up (as in "You must be ginned up to think that there's no such thing as global warming.")
- "mad as pants" (crazy, nuts -- not in a good way)
- Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
- Bozone: The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
- Arachnoleptic Fit: The frantic dance performed just after you've accidentally walked through a spider web.
- Beelzebug: Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.
[The presidential campaign ads are] Content free and information challenged.And we have 11 more months of this. God help us.