27 April 2009

I love the Ira

I love Ira Glass, host of "This American Life." So smart. So funny. And that laugh. So nerdy and charming. This is a great interview on "The Colbert Report" last week.

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Ira Glass
colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorGay Marriage Commercial


I went to the show referenced in the interview. It was great! (It runs on radio the weekend of May 2-3.)

Going to see a radio seems like a strange thing to do. But it's such fun. I've seen numerous public radio shows live. Paid for tickets to see public radio shows live. I am just that kind of geek. I've never seen "Prairie Home Companion" live. It would be fun but I'm afraid it would be bluegrass night. That's the kind of music that plays non-stop in my version of hell.

No comments: