If the magazine is a really good meal, then the Web site is the equivalent of a mile-long buffet. (A good one, not the Old Country Buffet.) For example, on the trivia page you will find the following treats:
- Daily Lunchtime Quiz (includes "Star Wars Reference or World War II Reference?")
- The Amazing Fact Generator (includes gems like "House flies younger than four days old don’t react to light and therefore won’t be attracted to your bug zapper.")
- What's the Difference (includes "Art Deco vs. Art Nouveau" -- always go with Art Nouveau if you ask me)
- Geography Challenge (with sound!)
- All the Great Lists (includes "7 of America's Quirkiest Food Festivals")
- Cocktail Party Cheat Sheets (a bit of background that will make you sound smart on a variety of topics including The Qur'an, Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, Martini).
- 5 Questions (daily, five-question quizzes)