The George W. Bush Presidential Library is now in the planning stages and accepting donations. We urge you to support this effort because those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
The Library will include:
The library will also include many famous quotes by George W. Bush:
- The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.
- The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you won't be able to remember anything.
- The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't even have to show up.
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don't let you in.
- The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don't let you out.
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no one has been able to find.
- The National Debt Room, which is huge and has no ceiling.
- The Tax Cut Room, with entry only to the wealthy.
- The Economy Room, which is in the toilet.
- The Iraq War Room; after you complete your first visit, they make you go back for a second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth visit.
- The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous undisclosed location, complete with shotgun gallery.
- The Gift Shop, where you can buy an election.
- The Decider Room, complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins, and straws.
- "The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
- "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
- "Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."
- "No senior citizen should ever have to choose between prescription drugs and medicine."
- "One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is "to be prepared"."
- "I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
- "We're have the best educated American people in the world."
- "Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it."
- "It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
- "I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
I know you see the priceless nature of this collection. PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY!
Jack Abramoff, Co-Chair
G.W. Bush Library Board of Directors
13 February 2009
More fun at Bush's expense
What's in the George S. Bush library? I'm not sure where this list came from but thanks to Karen for forwarding!