14 June 2006

Acts of tenuous subversion week

Does the idea of tormenting co-workers cause you much joy? Do you love the "things you'd like to say at work" list (e.g., "I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter")? Then you will like the Acts of Tenuous Subversion Week. Take a gander! My Various Neuroses (Walking Down The Hall) is also quite good!

I found this phrase on a German site. It's so nasty. I love it! Betrachten sie mich nicht als ihren Chef, sondern als guten Freund, der immer recht hat. Don't think of me as your boss, but as a good friend who's always right.

1 comment:

Eclectchick said...

Ohhhh, yes. Great stuff. I practiced this kind of thing as a waitress (or more accurately, balladeer (singing waitress)). I always got a little kick out of giving customers who had been jerks their change in Canadian coins. We got quite a bit of the stuff in Michigan. At the time, if you tried to use Canadian coins to buy something, there was a 80-20 chance the cashier would return it to you while snarking, "That's Canadian." Plus, you can't use Canadian coins in vending machines or payphones. Take THAT!!